Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mish Mash of Thoughts...

Tonight is the last night to get in the Tampa TOUGH MUDDER for $95 (proceeds go to Wounded Warrior Project)! From tomorrow to May 31st it will be $125.  Get your registrations in now!!  If you follow this link you can join Team Infidel!  Email or message me for the password if you didn't get the 'join' email from me.

I have a lot of people interested, but no one has signed up yet.  I realize it is still 10.5 months away, but it's never too soon to start training!  Check out some of the links on the right side of the page (more to come).  Mustache Man is my Favorite.

Also don't be afraid to join this blog as a follower.  It let's me know y'all are actually interested...

I'm in Puerto Rico for work right now and it is hard to find motivation.  Found some videos on YouTube that help. Check this one out...



No comments:

Post a Comment