Monday, February 20, 2012

Random

Team Infidel (name subject to change) is officially up to two members!  Myself and my brother Chris.  C'mon you slackers; you have until sometime in May until the next price increase.

Speaking of slackers...I'm finding it very hard to get motivated to exercise down here in Puerto Rico.  After working 12 hours a day, I just wanna drink, eat and sleep. It's hard to get myself to run or work out after those long days.  Not to mention my wife came down for the weekend, so definitely no time to work out in there (unless you count knocking boots!).  Anyone else finding it hard to find motivation?  Don't hesitate to share!

Also, our good buddy is having major surgery on Wednesday so keep him in your prayers and be thankful for whatever it is you have!

Today's song:  The Avett Brothers 'When I Drink'

No comments:

Post a Comment